Pulling Together in the Fight Against Noxious Weeds!
The Tri-County Noxious Weed Office, located in Gooding Idaho, serves Gooding, Jerome and Lincoln Counties. Services provided include plant identification and treatment recommendations. There is also a Cost Share Program available to assist landowners with their Noxious Weed Control situations (call for details).
TRI-COUNTY NOXIOUS WEED CONTROL
205 LUCY LANE
Notice of Public Meeting
Tri-County Joint Weed Board Meeting Thursday, January 19, 2023, 3 p.m. Lincoln County Community Center 201 S Beverly St, Shoshone, ID 83352
For Questions, Call Jason Parker at 208-316-2369.
Review Minutes from November 17, 2022.
1. Available funds in RC&D and disbursement of funds.
2. Joint Powers Agreement, review and discussion on any possible changes. *
3. Status of equipment and maintenance.*
4. Cost share funding, grant application.
1. Southern Idaho Bio-Control Annual Report.
2. BLM Grant.
3. Idaho Association of Noxious Weed Control Supt. Meeting.
4. Idaho Noxious Weed Conference.
5. Online Presence.*
*Possible Action Items
April 16, 2023 Jerome County Courthouse, 2nd floor Jack Nelsen Meeting Room